davidcfletcher

Apr 10, 2016, 6:32:08 PM4/10/16
to Beneteau Group
GOOD EVENING

I have a couple of thru hulls to replace on my 400.

Has anyone changed out a Beneteau thru hull and replaced it with a seacock. Will the inner pan work as a  backing plate for a seacock? Beneteau installed a seacock mounted on the pan for the air conditioner on my 400.

I would prefer to use seacocks however I am not sure there is room in the bilge area for the engine water and aft head supply.

Thanks

Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device

Jeffrey Schwartz

Apr 10, 2016, 6:44:14 PM4/10/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

Not a lot room that is  why 90 elbow and ball valve... If I were going to change out now I would use for Forespar plastic variety.

Jeffrey Schwartz

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Mark J Wilme

Apr 10, 2016, 6:45:38 PM4/10/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

I replaced all my through hulls with grocco components, but not traditional thru hulls. Check the archives I believe I posted photos.