Re: {Beneteau Owners} 4JH4TE. ZF30M

DAVID Fletcher

Sep 12, 2016, 2:12:58 PM9/12/16
to Beneteau Group
Is the fluid red ish

David

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: Mohammad Bayegan <moh...@msn.com>
Date: 2016-09-12 13:57 (GMT-05:00)
To: Beneteau-Owners <Benetea...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: {Beneteau Owners} 4JH4TE. ZF30M

I have the referenced Engine and Transmission on my B 49 with only 240 hours. I have noticed a small oil leak under the transmission after a three or four hour of operation . Has any one have an idea where this leak is. Is there some hose that carries the transmission fluid to a cooler somewhere and returns it back to the transmission.
Marengo  B  49

Btbogdan46

Sep 13, 2016, 5:22:10 PM9/13/16
to Beneteau Owners
The vent hole for the transmission is in the middle of the transmission disptick. The excess oil blows out of there and then dribbles under the transmission.

Lawrence Schneider

Sep 13, 2016, 5:27:33 PM9/13/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Excellent advice!

Thank you,

Larry

Sent from my iPhone
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Mohammad Bayegan

Sep 13, 2016, 5:38:59 PM9/13/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
You mean there is a whole in the middle of bolt that is on top of the dipstick.

DAVID Fletcher

Sep 13, 2016, 6:46:07 PM9/13/16
to Beneteau Group
Yup. That is correct