DAVID Fletcher

Aug 2, 2017, 8:50:58 PM8/2/17
to Beneteau Group

Could anybody tell me the measurements of the three teak inlays on the swim grid of a 473.

Width and lenght.

How many sq ft of teak are back there

Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device

sailorman130

Aug 3, 2017, 2:47:42 PM8/3/17
to Beneteau Owners
Can't help you with the dimensions, but thought I would relay my experience with my 473.  The teak on the transom had come loose and had become broken.  Got a quote in St. Lucia of $1000 US to replace the teak. Nixed that .  Started looking at alternatives.  Ended up with Flexdeck.  They sent me a layout of a 473 that they had on file.  Looked good to me and I ordered it.  Great customer service.  $250 including the glue for the three panels.  Installed panels look great, fit perfectly, and will last a lot longer than the teak without the maintenance issues.  Will do the same when the teak cockpit panels need replacing.