Westerbeke (Johnson 048080) Water pump direction

Mark J Wilme

Apr 16, 2016, 11:52:05 AM4/16/16
to beneteau-owners
Dang I feel stupid

Anyone on their boat now that can take me a photo of the direction of their water pump hoses on a Westerbeke 44FOUR ?

I removed it in the fall along with the heat exchanger and hoses. I have cleaned the hx with acid, flushed it, primed and painted it and reinstalled it along with some new hoses.  I have a photo that shows me the orientation of the pump so I can reinstall it (the ports on the pump are at 1-o-clock and 7-o-clock when viewing from the front of the engine (viewer facing aft) and offset to the right) BUT I cannot tell from the photo which way the hoses connect.

If all else fails me I will guess and if I make bubbles in the raw water strainer after launch instead of sucking raw water then I can swap the hoses over

Thanks

Mark

bumatsea

Apr 16, 2016, 10:26:09 PM4/16/16
to Beneteau Owners, Benetea...@googlegroups.com
not on the boat now but have these. hope it helps
Olek
44 A - raw water.bmp
PB013076.JPG
PB013072.JPG
IMG_1132.jpg
heat exchanger.jpg

Mark J Wilme

Apr 17, 2016, 8:37:37 PM4/17/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

Thanks !

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.