Discoloration

wewag...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2016, 3:43:18 PM10/5/16
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
I have several spots of discoloration on the ceiling liner in the boat.
While some maybe near windows, I don't think they are leaks.
Anyone have this problem: 1996 Beaneteau 440.
Bill

IMG_0750.JPG

Dan Barac

Oct 5, 2016, 9:32:27 PM10/5/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
I have a similar discoloration on the ceiling in stbd aft cabin. Just one spot. It's been there for years without any change in size or colour. 1994 OC440.
Dan
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

Jeffrey

Oct 5, 2016, 9:55:19 PM10/5/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
yes it is weird I belive it is the original glue used to bond the areas together...the only thing that works in some cleaning is MEK but be carefull to have lots and lots of fresh air with fans or use special mask when you use this chemical.

Jeffrey