التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Amanda

غير مقروءة،
16‏/04‏/2018، 4:43:46 م16‏/4‏/2018
إلى Beneteau Owners
Looking to get a folding wheel for (new to us) 393, but keep forgetting to measure it when we're at the boat?  Anyone by any chance know if it's 40"?

Also, for folding wheel, does anyone know what's the difference between the standard and the dual hub?

Many thanks,
Amanda

DAVID FLETCHER

غير مقروءة،
16‏/04‏/2018، 5:12:20 م16‏/4‏/2018
إلى benetea...@googlegroups.com
I know where there is a Lewmar (used) 40 “ with a tapered hub.

Don’t know if it is a good deal or not. Price is 800 cdn $ or about 640 is $.

Probably be able to buy it cheaper, I suspect 600 Canadian

Fletch

Sent from my iPhone
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Amanda

غير مقروءة،
16‏/04‏/2018، 5:31:31 م16‏/4‏/2018
إلى Beneteau Owners
Is that something I could find online? Would definitely be interested.  Thanks

Mark Stillwell

غير مقروءة،
16‏/04‏/2018، 5:33:35 م16‏/4‏/2018
إلى benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amanda,

Just measured our wheel at 42” outside diameter.

Sent from my iPhone
Mark Stillwell

DAVID FLETCHER

غير مقروءة،
16‏/04‏/2018، 5:39:37 م16‏/4‏/2018
إلى benetea...@googlegroups.com

It is in Duncan British Columbia

It has been listed awhile so your chances of a deal are pretty good.

Folded up it should ship easily

Fletch

Amanda

غير مقروءة،