Re: {Beneteau Owners} Has anyone mounted dingy lift davits on a 411?

DAVID Fletcher

Oct 25, 2016, 11:41:50 AM10/25/16
to Beneteau Group
What kind of lift?

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: 411 owners <wapo...@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: 2016-10-25 11:30 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Beneteau Owners <benetea...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: {Beneteau Owners} Has anyone mounted dingy lift davits on a 411?

I do not see any way to attach a lift on the port side of stern w/o cutting fiberglass in the stern locker

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Walt Posner

Oct 25, 2016, 12:49:54 PM10/25/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

I bought a 1999 411 with a motor hoist on stbd side aft. There is ample access on stbd side to attach a lift but on port side it appears all sealed off. I was looking for a single fift (or a pair if I cannot use the motor hoist) but do not see any way to attach them w/o cutting the  aft port locker panel.  I was trying to see if any B 411 owner had a solution. I also have Waver davits but I think my dingy is too heavy (225 # w/o motor and fuel tank.)

411 owners

Nov 4, 2016, 8:48:13 AM11/4/16
to Beneteau Owners
Either waver davits or traditional dual lift. I have a 22-# Novurania rib and I am concerned it may be too heavy for the aft attachment.

DAVID Fletcher

Nov 5, 2016, 9:20:38 PM11/5/16
to Beneteau Group
What does it weigh?

You might have to tank the holding tank out but you can get up in the area behind the propane tank storage

Longboards and a long long extension

Walt Posner

Nov 5, 2016, 11:07:44 PM11/5/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com