LEWMAR HATCHES

DAVID Fletcher

Jul 27, 2017, 7:12:27 PM7/27/17
to Beneteau Group
I stumbled across a craigslist add in Orange County California.

Seems that Minneys Yacht Surplus a come across a large quantity of Lewmar LP MP and Ocean Hatches.

They are all new, smoke grey lens.

I know there are size 10 44 50 and 60's. Perhaps more

The prices seemed very very good to me. The Oceans are less than 50 percent of new.

A way better deal than rebuilding and one still has the ones to sell on EBAY.

Just passing it on

Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device

Bill

Jul 27, 2017, 10:10:37 PM7/27/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
How can you tell the size of your hatches?
Do you just measure them?
Is there some marking?
Bill

Sent from my iPad
--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

DAVID Fletcher

Jul 28, 2017, 6:48:51 AM7/28/17
to Beneteau Group
Bill

I believe all of the recent Beneteau models use Lewmar LP with the exception  of the 461 which used the Ocean series.

The sizes are based on standard Lewmar cut out. You can measure the lid and go to the Lewmar website and find the size.

By example my old 400 had size #10 #50 and #30.

A 473 has #10  #20 #30 and #44.

Fletch

Sent from my Samsung device