iRegistered as a third party trademark and they are the property of their respective owners...

CRAIG ORAL SOMERFORD

May 28, 2015, 3:57:52 PM5/28/15
to Craig Oral Somerford, Craig Oral Somerford, Peguins-Host, { Smithsonian Store }, Harvard Cyber Law, Ed King, Shelly Hill, Google AdSense, GOOG
----><06>------? <15><-------? years online. e-Enjoy...

2Barter, Google & YouTube, your first netcasting company with vision!

It takes a-bit-of time to get thing's in the right order, some times
 even years, but none-the-less, it all comes to surpass in time. So welcome to
 a ten year old story about bartering and my story of 2Barter, Google &
 YouTube, one that's told about in all the Apple Stores around the country!
 Author, writer, and Poet.

iRegistered
as a third party trademark and they are the property of their respective owners

Also known as the

Well-all-be-darn. look AT me once but knot twice... FOR IF YOU DO you will see money flying into the pockets' of many iWork for, for the barter that's in-it while all for FREE...

My Payment comes from the faith put into it...

  Well-all-be-darn. look AT me once but knot twice... FOR IF YOU DO you will see money flying into the pockets' of many iWork  for, for FREE...

My Payment comes from the faith put into it!...
It's the job of mine to make me a tool of your good and record it on the Internet as-well .

What we do is this  CLick to see us... and take a virtual view of our product.
Also think of an establishment in-wich your loved ones will be living in one day think about it?
not only this but as well there medical records will go with you to all that read this!
ALL OVER THER THE WORLD.

Thank you sincerely
Inline image 2
A'' so known as Craig Oral Somerford