The Dark Mountain, is the construction of tomorrow TRUMP...

Craig Somerford

Aug 10, 2016, 5:06:57 PM8/10/16
to Craig Oral Somerford, act...@hillaryclinton.com, TodayShow...@nbcuni.com, Ed King, { GM, ERIC O. LONG}, Peguins-Host, Smithsonian Institution, RSVP, Shelly Hill, Donald Trump, # 1 on the Web, GOOG
Well, well, well you Two and a half pounds of grey matter, what's on your agenda today.
 Mr. Mike Almer, third wife? she's a great looking gal! I wish you the best.

                My writings are going crazy
Inline image 1 on Google... " 60,000 employes 2nd largest company in the world, with a 75 BILLION DOLLAR annual monies going through it"  next is " A I "
Donald J. TRUMP'S even on my side, no shit mother-ucker goina be president do you believe that shit here read it
--
When you take time to give time, time, something more comes out of it.
    A blessing is a present accorded as a token of special divine favor.

      They say Mike to go back the your place in the sun, were it all started from...