Preheat at 375 and cook for three hours.

Craig Oral Somerford

May 26, 2018, 4:26:21 PM5/26/18
to Harvard Cyber Law, Peguins-Host, Craig Oral Somerford, Craig Oral Somerford, { Smithsonian Store }, GOOG

  Paperlink; work. Knowing it goes no were, when you know it Does...

it was three long days' sense yesteryears, when she called out to me saying I miss laying next to your worm body touching mine at night, your my heater, my lover, and the best leftovers know to man.

Image result for 2Barter Google & YouTube

Craig Oral Somerford

May 26, 2018, 4:27:28 PM5/26/18
to Harvard Cyber Law, Peguins-Host, Craig Oral Somerford, Craig Oral Somerford, { Smithsonian Store }, GOOG

Craig Somerford

Sep 24, 2018, 6:52:06 PM9/24/18
to Beijing emails