2020

Craig Oral Somerford

Oct 17, 2016, 4:38:28 PM10/17/16
to Craig Oral Somerford, Peguins-Host, Craig Oral Somerford, Ed King, Shelly Hill, Harvard Cyber Law, HELP IS HERE, Google AdSense, Craig Oral Somerford, Levi's Jeans, Happy Holidays Keys NEWS, { 2Barter's Google.org }, GOOG
 Ok so it was yesterday, or maybe two days ahead of it which is not even here yet, some one said to                         me!
First day of summer. Artwork by Christoph Niemann.
Do you know who you are? Mr. Somerford...

No was my reply to him, as i said to him are you a Police Man, i've done nothing wrong Sir. Officer sir!

Craig it's not that-at-all, do you know every one know's your name and Pairs only wishes she would call you hers.... do you know that? Sir. Somerford, you made the the World a better place!

Craig Oral Somerford

Oct 22, 2016, 1:15:33 PM10/22/16
to Harvard Cyber Law, { Smithsonian Store }, Smithsonian Institution, { 2Barter's Google.org }, Craig Oral Somerford, Craig Oral Somerford, Donald Trump, Somerford, {Christina Binkley }, Rio De Janeiro, Peguins-Host, 2Barter, Google & YouTube