0U812

Craoi Oral Somerford

Jun 17, 2015, 9:29:22 PM6/17/15
to Craig Oral Somerford, Peguins-Host, Craig Oral Somerford, Harvard Cyber Law, Shelly Hill, { Smithsonian Store }, GOOG
She said to me once, she said to me Craig, your to deep into detail but that's what make's
you you. You never give UP! Craig, that's what i love about you most... don't stop.
" United States Contractors Offering Service "

When you take-a-little-time.
to say HI, your heart jumps' a-little, for
It was told to me a long time ago.
It was said to me Craig who are you and what are you doing Online.
Thee answer was told to me don't STOP, for I have your back
" JUSUS THE CHRIST " " A -Non-Profit for the People...
Inline image 2
A'' so known as Craig Oral Somerford,
Well what i'm doing Online is making my home-land my house again.
Welcome to CUBA...

Author, Writer & Poet for...

Craoi Oral Somerford