Brew Day this Sunday

Justin T. Conroy

Sep 7, 2016, 2:18:39 PM9/7/16
to pumping-s...@googlegroups.com, pumping-stati...@googlegroups.com, beer-chur...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

We'll be brewing up some beer this Sunday. Come on by if you've ever
wanted to try it.

We'll start around noonish with a tasting of some things that people
bring (bring something to share!). I should have the brown ale we made
last time kegged and drinkable by then, hopefully.

After the tasting, we'll walk over to Brew & Grow to pick up
ingredients and bring them back to PS:1. We'll brew in the loading
dock, as we usually do.

Happy Brewing!

--
Justin T. Conroy
Beer Church Altar Boy

Justin T. Conroy

Sep 10, 2016, 10:16:19 AM9/10/16
to beer-chur...@googlegroups.com
The previous beer (Beer 2016.03) is kegged and in the fridge for now.
Someone had already started taking the bar apart to move it, so I had
to put a few things back together. It should be ready to drink by
Sunday. It's not tapped yet. I still need to clean out the lines
before I tap it. I'll do that on Sunday.

--
Justin T. Conroy