Beer Church: Sunday, December 6 - Noonish

Justin T. Conroy

Nov 30, 2015, 2:47:49 PM11/30/15
to pumping-s...@googlegroups.com, pumping-stati...@googlegroups.com, beer-chur...@googlegroups.com
We're gonna be brewin' next Sunday. If you ever wanted to try
homebrewing beer before, now's your chance!

Kyle has volunteered to be the brewmaster for this brew, and he wants
to do some sort of Christmas beer - malty, strong, and (lightly)
spiced.

We usually start some time around Noon or 1PM with a tasting of
whatever interesting libations people bring along, so if you have
something interesting to share, bring it along. While tasting, we
decide on the recipe, then we walk over to Brew & Grow to get our
ingredients, come back, and start brewing!

Happy Hacking!

--
Justin T. Conroy
Beer Church Alter Boy

Justin T. Conroy

Dec 11, 2015, 10:14:37 PM12/11/15
to pumping-s...@googlegroups.com, pumping-stati...@googlegroups.com, beer-chur...@googlegroups.com
Sumerian Beer. The Christmas Ale is still fermenting...

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Ray Doeksen <rdoe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is that beer that was in the tap the other day this last Sunday the
> Christmas beer or the rumored Sumerian ancient-recipe beer? Because I had a
> taste and it was awesome whatever it was.

David Gutowsky

Dec 12, 2015, 9:44:48 PM12/12/15
to Beer Church: Chicago, pumping-s...@googlegroups.com, pumping-stati...@googlegroups.com
So...no church?