Fermenting Station: One

Ryan Pierce

Feb 7, 2015, 8:40:37 PM2/7/15
to beer-chur...@googlegroups.com
Good news:

Carl was going to make an attempt to repair the flex conduit to the air conditioner. While he had the cover off, I took a look and realized wires had come undone. Hooking them up temporarily, the AC ran just fine.

Now we've got a slight issue. Three wires run through the flex conduit. We need a fourth one so the fan always runs and the compressor doesn't ice up. It won't fit in the conduit.

If someone wants to fix it, we can have temperature control. Right as the ambient temp in the shop drops below ale brewing temperatures such that a heater would be more useful....

Well, if it were fixed, we could brew lagers....