Re: [Beer Church] Digest for beer-church-chicago@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

David Fell

Mar 18, 2014, 3:17:09 PM3/18/14
to beer-chur...@googlegroups.com
I went to DLD once. Standing in line for HOURS. Yes, the beer was good, but good beer is not hard to find these days.

Sent from Mailbox for iPad

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 9:16 PM, beer-chur...@googlegroups.com <beer-chur...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/beer-church-chicago/topics

    Ryan Pierce <rdpi...@pobox.com> Mar 17 01:57PM -0500

    The cake is a lie.

    Crowdsurge.com needs to die a slow, painful death.

    They started queueing people up at 10 mins before sale time. I didn't check until 5 mins before which put me at a disadvantage. Then they said I could buy tickets, but the only timeslot available couldn't be added to my cart, it timed out, and I was dumped back to the beginning of the queue.

    Grrr. Arrrrrgh. Elizabeth and I managed to miss out on an opportunity to buy 8 bottles of beer for $180 plus usurious parking. Well maybe that's not so bad....