Issue while validating with Beeblex Servers

Rodrigo Forti

Mar 19, 2014, 12:53:56 PM3/19/14
to bee...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am developing a new app using beeblex. It is my frist time using this service so I am stuck in some issues.
While I am trying to validate with beeblex servers I am getting random responses.

Sometimes, I get "The validation data returned by the server has expired." and the HasServerError is returning true.
Sometimes, the validation works and the HasServerError is returning false.

Now here is the odd thing, most of the time, I get both.
When I get the server error I always get both cases. At first I get the Server Error, but right after that I receive a new Console message stating that my validation worked.

What should I do here? Should I just ignore the server error and stick with the transation as It shows at my Console that it has been validated?

Thank,
Rodrigo.

Rodrigo Forti

Mar 19, 2014, 1:13:21 PM3/19/14
to bee...@googlegroups.com
Also, sometimes I get "Unable to decrypt the validation data." But that happens very rarely.