Duplicate symbols with RestKit ?

shannoga

Oct 13, 2012, 6:18:47 AM10/13/12
to bee...@googlegroups.com
I am using RestKit in my app and when installing your library I am getting many Duplicate symbols.
IS there away to overcome this?

Thanks
Your service looks promising

Shani

Marco

Oct 18, 2012, 2:43:10 PM10/18/12
to bee...@googlegroups.com
Oops, I didn't see this. My apologies.

Which duplicate symbols are you getting? I thought we had gotten rid of most dependencies with the latest beta, but I may be wrong. Let me know.

Thanks!

shani hajbi

Oct 18, 2012, 6:05:44 PM10/18/12
to bee...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply.

1. I have RestKit static library on my project, so the duplicates are in the JSON frameWork and in the BASE64 encoder (Both exist in RestKit).  I solved it for now by using your source code and changing the symbols my self. I just deleted my derived data so I am bot sure I have the full list of conflicts. After renaming the symbols it was O.K but off course I would prefer a cleaner solution :).

2. An other problem I had is that the app crashed when ever I tried to use your code. Checking it I found that the crash is in this line of code:

 NSURL *URL = [NSURL URLWithString:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@/app/%@/verify",
                                       beeblex._currentBaseURL,
                                       beeblex.apiKey]];

and specifically in  beeblex.apiKey, from some reason  [BBXBeeblex initializeWithAPIKey:...] is not saving the key.
I loged for the API key and it was nil.

To fix that I added the initializeWithAPIKey method to the :
+ (void) processTransactionWithPayload:(NSData *)payload errorDomain:(NSString *)errorDomain callback:(BBXEncryptedTransactionResultBlock)completionBlock

and it didn't crash.

3. after that the service worked great, but after few hours I started getting : bbxTransaction.hasServerError and I can not find the problem.

My app name is English Club, We are hoping to sheep in the next few weeks and I would be nore then happy if the service will work in our app.

Thanks
Shani

Shannoga - Humanistic Programing
Shan...@me.com
054-5429923

Marco

Oct 19, 2012, 10:25:21 AM10/19/12
to bee...@googlegroups.com
3. after that the service worked great, but after few hours I started getting : bbxTransaction.hasServerError and I can not find the problem.

My app name is English Club, We are hoping to sheep in the next few weeks and I would be nore then happy if the service will work in our app.

The service seems to be running fine on this end, so I'm not sure what the problem might be. Can you send me a copy of the code you use to verify your purchases? My address is ma...@blueparabola.com.

—Mt.