Blank Screen on Forgot User - using 3.4.0

Ray Gauthier

Sep 5, 2014, 8:40:24 AM9/5/14
to bed...@googlegroups.com
This is Exactly what I was looking for. I can't the password recovery to work though and don't know where to start looking to fix.

I setup a couple of test users with restricted permissions and, as administrator, I can see that they are setup and not blocked.

The passwords don't work though and when I click the "forgot Password" link on the login page, I get the for for the email address and when I enter that and click Send I am taken to a blank page (http://{mydomain}/bedita-app/authentications/recoverPassword) and no recovery email is ever received.

If you could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Alternatively, If there were a way for an administrator to reset the password, that would work for my needs.

Happy to send config or log files if you can tell me what would help.

Stefano Rosanelli

Sep 5, 2014, 9:39:29 AM9/5/14
to bed...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ray,

first of all thanks for trying out BEdita
This is a known bug that has already been fixed, see
https://github.com/bedita/bedita/issues/496
We are going to release a new version soon (in september)

Meanwhile you could use our stable 3-corylus branch on github for a
quick fix.
https://github.com/bedita/bedita/tree/3-corylus

ciao
Stefano