Web page scraping

Sunil Gupta

Jan 1, 2018, 8:55:28 AM1/1/18
to beautifulsoup
Hi, I have to make a project, that take some part of multiple webpage, and club in one web page.
I want to know, it can be possible with beautiful soup, because I did not know much about beautiful soup.

Jim Tittsler

Jan 1, 2018, 5:21:44 PM1/1/18
to beautifulsoup
On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 9:45 PM, Sunil Gupta <sunil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I have to make a project, that take some part of multiple webpage, and
> club in one web page.
> I want to know, it can be possible with beautiful soup, because I did not

Technologically, yes, Beautiful Soup is a library that can help you
with that task. It allows you to process the HTML you retrieve.
(There may be legal constraints that limits your display of the resulting page.)