problems to run Beast

Yamila Paula Cardoso

Sep 28, 2016, 3:00:47 PM9/28/16
to beast-users
Hi, when a run my file, I have this messages:

Failed to load parser: dr.inferencexml.trace.GeneralizedHarmonicMeanAnalysisParser
line = dr.inferencexml.trace.GeneralizedHarmonicMeanAnalysisParser

WARNING: parser - dr.inferencexml.model.DifferenceParameterParser in development_parsers.properties is duplicated, which is REPLACING the same parser loaded previously.

WARNING: parser - dr.inferencexml.model.SumParameterParser in development_parsers.properties is duplicated, which is REPLACING the same parser loaded previously.

Failed to load parser: dr.evomodel.treelikelihood.RootDiscreteStateStatistic
line = dr.evomodel.treelikelihood.RootDiscreteStateStatistic

Failed to load parser: dr.evomodel.epidemiology.casetocase.operators.InfectionBranchGibbsOperator
line = dr.evomodel.epidemiology.casetocase.operators.InfectionBranchGibbsOperator

WARNING: parser - dr.evomodelxml.operators.SubtreeJumpOperatorParser in development_parsers.properties is duplicated, which is REPLACING the same parser loaded previously.

WARNING: parser - dr.app.beagle.multidimensionalscaling.MultiDimensionalScalingLikelihood in development_parsers.properties is duplicated, which is REPLACING the same parser loaded previously.

Parsing XML file: alineadoBio.xml
  File encoding: MacRoman
Looking for plugins in /Users/yamilacardoso/Documents/plugins
Fatal error:
Line number: 7245
Column number: 1
Error message: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.
Sep 25, 2016 6:43:14 PM dr.app.beast.BeastMain <init>
SEVERE: Error running file: alineadoBio.xml
Sep 25, 2016 6:43:14 PM dr.app.beast.BeastMain <init>
SEVERE: Parsing error - poorly formed XML (possibly not an XML file):
XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Terminate
at dr.app.beast.BeastMain.<init>(Unknown Source)
at dr.app.beast.BeastMain.main(Unknown Source)

BEAST has terminated with an error. Please select QUIT from the menu.

Where is the problem? my xml. file is attached
alineadoBio.xml.zip

Andrew Rambaut

Sep 29, 2016, 2:09:48 AM9/29/16
to beast...@googlegroups.com
Dear Yamila,

The important error is this:

Fatal error:
Line number: 7245
Column number: 1
Error message: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.

If you look at your XML file you will see that it is corrupt (it ends prematurely and then has a repeated line). You will need to regenerate it.

Andrew

<alineadoBio.xml.zip>

JP

Feb 25, 2019, 6:45:11 PM2/25/19
to beast-users
I have recently gotten the same error. When I regenerate my file it still does not close.

Is there a way to avoid this in the generation from BEAUTi. I know I could type all the parameters into the .xml file by hand, but that seems to defeat the purpose of BEAUTi.

Thanks!
-John