error on initial run in Beast 2.1.3

Chris Law

Jun 3, 2014, 5:49:24 PM6/3/14
to beast...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to run my xml file on Beast 2.1.3 but I get an error stating:
java.lang.Exception: Could not find a proper state to initialise. Perhaps try another seed.
at beast.core.MCMC.run(Unknown Source)
at beast.app.BeastMCMC.run(Unknown Source)
at beast.app.beastapp.BeastMain.<init>(Unknown Source)
at beast.app.beastapp.BeastMain.main(Unknown Source)
at apple.launcher.LaunchRunner.run(LaunchRunner.java:116)
at apple.launcher.LaunchRunner.callMain(LaunchRunner.java:51)
at apple.launcher.JavaApplicationLauncher.launch(JavaApplicationLauncher.java:52)

Anybody have any ideas? I've attached the xml file.

Thanks for your help.
Edit3.2_beast.xml