Parsing Error - Poorly Formed Beast File

wolfra...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2014, 2:44:51 AM11/26/14
to beast...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help me figure this out. I generated my file in Beauti, but when I ran it in Beast, I got this error:

Creating MutationDeath substitution model.
Initial death rate is 1.0E-5
SubstitutionModel not provided assuming pure death/survival model.
Initial mutation rate is 1.0
dr.xml.XMLParseException: The '<alsSiteModel>' element with id, 'ITSgaps.siteModel', is incorrectly constructed.
The following was expected:
Exactly one ELEMENT of name substitutionModel REQUIRED containing
    Exactly one ELEMENT of type SubstitutionModel REQUIRED
at dr.xml.AbstractXMLObjectParser.parseXMLObject(Unknown Source)
at dr.xml.XMLParser.convert(Unknown Source)
at dr.xml.XMLParser.convert(Unknown Source)
at dr.xml.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at dr.app.beast.BeastMain.<init>(Unknown Source)
at dr.app.beast.BeastMain.main(Unknown Source)

BEAST has terminated with an error. Please select QUIT from the menu.
Nov 25, 2014 11:32:18 PM dr.app.beast.BeastMain <init>
SEVERE: Parsing error - poorly formed BEAST file, Hackelia_beast.xml:
The '<alsSiteModel>' element with id, 'ITSgaps.siteModel', is incorrectly constructed.
The following was expected:
Exactly one ELEMENT of name substitutionModel REQUIRED containing
    Exactly one ELEMENT of type SubstitutionModel REQUIRED
java.lang.RuntimeException: Terminate
at dr.app.beast.BeastMain.<init>(Unknown Source)
at dr.app.beast.BeastMain.main(Unknown Source)

Thanks in advance for any help!