sampled ancestor skyline model

Ondřej Mikula

Sep 17, 2016, 12:51:18 PM9/17/16
to beast-users
Hello,
I am interested in the sampled ancestor skyline model introduced by Gavryushkina et al. 2014. Is there any implementation available for common use? (For common use = not requiring high-level programming skills.)
Best regards,
Ondrej

Alexandra Gavryushkina

Sep 19, 2016, 5:57:27 AM9/19/16
to beast-users
Hi Ondrej,

Yes, FBD skyline model is implemented in BDSKY package for BEAST2. You will need to install BEAST2 and then install packages: SA and BDSKY.

You can find tutorials on the BEAST2 page:

http://beast2.org/tutorials/

There is no specific tutorial on FBD skyline model but these two should help:

Birth Death Skyline (Version 2.1.1)

If you have more questions please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Sasha.
Message has been deleted

Helene Schulz

Apr 6, 2017, 6:09:56 PM4/6/17
to beast-users
Hello Ondrej,

I am interested to find out if you were able to run the Sampled Ancestor Birth Death Skyline.
I am having severe difficulties and so far little support.
Do you have a data set that worked and an xml file? I would like to use it as a tutorial and see what I am doing wrong with my data.

Please let me know asap.

Cheers,
Helene