\tableofcontents{}[hideallsubsections] : hideallsubsections is shown as text!

Matthieu

Jul 12, 2010, 3:08:33 PM7/12/10
to LaTeX Beamer class
Hi!

I saw with a great pleasure that there is now a mailing list, as well
as active developers... nice!!! Thanks a lot!!

I have a question:
just introducing:
\tableofcontents{}[hideallsubsections]

in a frame is shown strangely... the text hideallsubsections is
shown!! See:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6113358/PresentAugust.pdf

Do you have an idea where this could come from?

Thanks!!

Vedran Miletić

Jul 12, 2010, 4:12:33 PM7/12/10
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
2010/7/12 Matthieu <matthieu...@gmail.com>:

> Hi!
>
> I saw with a great pleasure that there is now a mailing list, as well
> as active developers... nice!!! Thanks a lot!!
>
> I have a question:
> just introducing:
> \tableofcontents{}[hideallsubsections]

Does removing {} help?

--
Vedran Miletić

Matthieu

Jul 12, 2010, 4:17:52 PM7/12/10
to LaTeX Beamer class
Yes!! for sure! Sorry for this stupid question :-( :-(

On 12 juil, 22:12, Vedran Miletić <riva...@gmail.com> wrote:

Vedran Miletić

Jul 12, 2010, 4:21:02 PM7/12/10
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
2010/7/12 Matthieu <matthieu...@gmail.com>:

> Yes!! for sure! Sorry for this stupid question :-( :-(

Oh, no problem. Glad I could help.

Regards,

--
Vedran Miletić

Peter Hristov

Apr 7, 2015, 6:05:38 AM4/7/15
to beamer...@googlegroups.com, matthieu...@gmail.com
Hey Guys,

I tried using [hideallsubsections], both with and without {}, but it still doesn't work... Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mark Yagnatinsky

Apr 10, 2015, 12:30:08 AM4/10/15
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
Personally, I've come to believe that tex.stackexchange.com is more
helpful than this mailing list. There is much more activity there.