Mixture of \only and \onslide behaviour?

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Lukas Barth

未讀,
2016年4月19日 上午8:58:152016/4/19
收件者:LaTeX Beamer class
Hi everyone,

I'm having two chunks of \items inside an itemize, and I want to replace the first chunk with the second chunk on click. What I currently do is to wrap both chunks in appropriate \only<>s, like this:

\begin{itemize}
 \only<1> {
  \item Foo
  \item Bar
 }
 \only<2> {
  \item I replace Foo
  \item I replace Bar
  \item I am new!
 }
\end{itemize}

Now, since they are of different sizes, this makes the itemize jump around on the slide. What I would need is some grouping of the \only<>s, that reserves spaces for the contents of the largest \only<> inside the group..

Can something like that be achieved?

Thanks a lot,

Lukas

Mark Yagnatinsky

未讀,
2016年4月20日 凌晨3:03:512016/4/20
收件者:beamer...@googlegroups.com
When I first saw this email, I though to myself, "I know exactly where in the beamer manual to find the answer to this question".  I was about to send an answer along the lines of "see section 9.5", when I decided to double check that things are really as simple as I thought.  Over an hour later, I finally present the following rather simple solution :)

\begin{overprint}

\onslide<1>

\begin{itemize}

\item Foo