improvements to the note pagef

ben

Sep 3, 2010, 7:02:43 PM9/3/10
to LaTeX Beamer class
Hi!

maybe some of you think this is nice:
http://dud.inf.tu-dresden.de/~ben/notepageexample.pdf
(warning, best display with Adobe Reader)

If yes, contact me, I can give you the code to generate this.
If you like it, I even would be happy, if you would include something
like this into the beamer upstream package…
Something like:
\setbeameroption{show notes together with slides}
\setbeameroption{show toc on note page}
\setbeameroption{show navigation symbols on note page}
\setbeameroption{show quick frame navigation links on note page}
and
\setbeameroption{use timer}
or
\setbeameroption{use timer countdown=10}

Ben

Md Kamrul Islam

Sep 5, 2010, 7:43:36 PM9/5/10
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

It is very nice one. Just wondering how did you make this. Could you please give me the code to generate this?

Thanks,
Kamrul
--
Regards,
Md. Kamrul Islam

ben

Sep 6, 2010, 4:08:41 PM9/6/10
to LaTeX Beamer class
Hi!

I got several mails and I wanted add some comments inside the
sourcecode before replying, to make it easier to understand:
http://dud.inf.tu-dresden.de/~ben/bensbeamernotepage.sty
If you have questions/suggestions/improvements please let me know, but
note, that I am offline for 1,5 week now.

Ben

Dima

Dec 8, 2010, 12:15:39 AM12/8/10
to beamer...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Ben
I really like your presentation style and the timers. Could you, please, send me
the code to generate such a presentation.
Thanks,
Dima

Gerry

Sep 15, 2015, 9:50:10 AM9/15/15
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
What you've dine is AMAZING!!!

Would it be possible to send me the code and explain me hoe it works?