beamer latex templet

Vaiju Kalkhambkar

Nov 26, 2014, 6:17:25 AM11/26/14
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
please mail me or provide source for   sample beamer  tex presentations . I need engineering technical  presentations.
Thanks

robin48gx

Nov 26, 2014, 7:38:28 AM11/26/14
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
Here are some presentations I made in beamer a few years ago.
They are engineering based, but focused on failure mode effects analysis
for electronic/software systems.

Hope it helps.

pres.gz

Vaiju Kalkhambkar

Nov 26, 2014, 8:10:23 AM11/26/14
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
I am using  latex with winedit on windows platform.

Vaiju Kalkhambkar

Nov 26, 2014, 8:11:30 AM11/26/14
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
Thanks robin48gx but I am unable to open it in winedit

robin48gx

Nov 26, 2014, 8:22:07 AM11/26/14
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
use gzip and tar

robin48gx

Nov 26, 2014, 9:04:30 AM11/26/14
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
There as a zip file, this should be ok with windows.
pp.zip

Denis Bitouzé

Nov 26, 2014, 9:55:06 AM11/26/14
to beamer...@googlegroups.com
Le 26/11/14 à 15h03, robin48gx <robi...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> There as a zip file, this should be ok with windows.

Please, avoid joined files on mailing list, especially such big
ones. The best is to make them available somewhere for download.
--
Denis

Vaiju Kalkhambkar

Dec 7, 2014, 11:57:55 PM12/7/14