New idea to be added to the wiki

Michal Slaski

Mar 20, 2017, 2:33:28 AM3/20/17
to BEAM Community
Hello,
I would like to add a new project idea, but I don't have write permission to the wiki, so I posted it here:

If it is not too late to publish new ideas for students, please add a page to the official wiki.

Kind regards,
Michal
Message has been deleted

Kacper Mentel

Mar 20, 2017, 5:42:15 AM3/20/17
to BEAM Community
Hi Michał,

The idea of the project you proposed is really interesting. I've been using Erlang Performance Lab in my Elixir project and I think it is very useful tool. I hope that BEAM Community will accept the idea of the project beacause I really want to apply for it.

I have one question. Is it possible to create the plugin mentioned in the project description using Elixir or is Erlang required?

Regards,
Kacper

Mickaël Rémond

Mar 24, 2017, 6:17:02 AM3/24/17
to Michal Slaski, BEAM Community
Hello Michal,

I see that someone did jump in and grant you the rights. All seems good. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

--
Mickaël Rémond

Michal Slaski

Apr 2, 2017, 4:41:40 PM4/2/17
to BEAM Community
Arek Gil started to work on Elixir support, so by the time the GSoC starts, it should be possible to write both in Erlang and Elixir.

Kind regards,
Michal