A list of accepted proposals

Michael Uvarov

Aug 11, 2015, 7:53:57 AM8/11/15
to beam-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Beam Community,

I am not able to find a list of accepted proposals. Are they public?
I tried to search on wiki too, but I found only proposals from mentors
not students.
https://github.com/beamcommunity/beamcommunity.github.com/wiki

Here is what I am talking about for another GSoC project:
- List http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC2012
- Proposals http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC2012/Erlang/Proposal

If we don't have it, probably we should create one.
Also, we probably should update this list adding all required information:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org2/google/gsoc2015/beamcommunity

And another thing, we also should have a list of github repos.

Regards,
Michael

Arjan Scherpenisse

Aug 11, 2015, 8:01:54 AM8/11/15
to Michael Uvarov, beam-co...@googlegroups.com
Good idea, Michael, that's indeed missing this year. I'll start creating
a 2015 section on the wiki.

cheers Arjan
--
MiracleThings * / Interactive projects / creative solutions
http://miraclethings.nl / ar...@miraclethings.nl / +31641322599

Arjan Scherpenisse

Aug 11, 2015, 8:39:25 AM8/11/15
to Michael Uvarov, beam-co...@googlegroups.com
I've started on the list:

https://github.com/beamcommunity/beamcommunity.github.com/blob/master/2015/Home.md

I copied the information from Melange. We'll still need to add links to
the results and update the project descriptions to align it with the
outcome of each project.

Arjan

Piotr Przetacznik

Aug 11, 2015, 9:12:17 AM8/11/15
to Michael Uvarov, beam-co...@googlegroups.com, Arjan Scherpenisse
I've updated information about my project. I removed agenda of my proposal
cause of it's loosely coupled with my project and is more about Elixir
language.

I've copied Jose Valim's description about my project from:
https://github.com/beamcommunity/beamcommunity.github.com/wiki/Project:-Elixir
and added Github url: https://github.com/pprzetacznik/IElixir. I hope
description from README.md is exhaustive. If it's otherwise, please give
me a sign what should be modified.

Regards,
Piotrek

Dnia 11-08-2015 o 14:39:22 Arjan Scherpenisse <ar...@miraclethings.nl>

anant sharma

Aug 11, 2015, 2:34:28 PM8/11/15
to BEAM Community, Arjan Scherpenisse
Hello,
I have updated the information regarding my project on zotonic. I have written a short description about what is the project all about and which techniques are used for authentication.
I have also added the github url: https://github.com/anant2047/zotonic_master .

If any mistakes/changes required let me know about it.
Regards,
Anant