GSOC 2018

Mickaël Rémond

Jan 17, 2018, 8:03:02 AM1/17/18
to BEAM Community
Hello all,

We need to prepare for GSOC 2018 application as Beam Community organization.

We have updated the main site:

and we are in the process of cleaning up the Wiki a bit:

If your Beam community project plan to apply, you should let me know and help prepare ideas for student on the wiki.
If you do not have the rights on that wiki, please, send me your Github account and I can grant you access.

Thanks !

--
Mickaël Rémond

José Valim

Jan 17, 2018, 9:59:51 AM1/17/18
to Mickaël Rémond, BEAM Community
Elixir will definitely take part, we will start cleaning up the wiki. I will also ping other projects in the community to see if they are interested.

Mickaël, thanks for leading the efforts on this once again!

José Valim
Founder and
Director of R&D