Weekly report on my project on zotonic.

anant sharma

Jul 26, 2015, 5:20:02 PM7/26/15
to BEAM Community, Arjan Scherpenisse, Marc Worrell
Hello everyone,

This week I worked on OTP prototype which is almost complete ,special thanks to Alvaro as he helped me a lot to figure out my mistakes. Login now  works as - after the user enters username and password it is redirected to a form asking him to submit OTP(which he gets in his email after he submits the password of his account ). The OTP that he enters is cross-checked with the one saved in the database(saved simultaneously when email is sent), If he enters wrong he is redirected to page saying wrong OTP else if OTP  is correct redirected to the homepage.

You can look at my code at this link.

This week I will be fixing some bugs in the prototype and than I will work on sms integration in zotonic(So that instead of email user gets OTP on mobile phone).Hopefully It would be done by this week.Than only I have to make separate module for this and integrate the other module(related to multi-factor - authentication via email that I have made earlier ) with mod_authentication. And thus user will have an option for multi-factor authentication via email or mobile phone to get logged in.

Regards,
Anant