I just published an early release of the GSoC project for Elixir language server...

Jake Becker

Jun 9, 2017, 6:14:02 PM6/9/17
to BEAM Community
Repo: https://github.com/JakeBecker/elixir-ls

I only discovered after I'd published this that it was a GSoC project. I'm not involved in GSoC, and I expect it's too late to apply.

But since I've been working on it anyway, I'd be happy to be involved with whoever else is working on it. Is there some official way to volunteer? Anyone in particular I should get in touch with? I'd be happy to chat with anyone else who was interested in working on an Elixir language server about how to approach the remaining work (of which there is plenty).

Excited to see that Michał Muskała and José Valim are mentors for the project. Wish I'd had the forethought to apply!

Jake

Arjan Scherpenisse

Jun 12, 2017, 4:58:57 AM6/12/17
to Jake Becker, BEAM Community
Hi Jake,

The GSoC student working on this is Nishith Shah
<nishiths...@gmail.com>. I don't know what the status of his
progress is currently, but I've attached his original GSoC project
proposal as PDF here, I think you should coordinate with him, I'm sure
nobody would mind if you would collaborate with him on this!

cheers,

Arjan
--
MiracleThings * / Interactive projects / creative solutions
http://miraclethings.nl / ar...@miraclethings.nl / +31641322599

elixir_ls.pdf

Jake Becker

Jun 12, 2017, 4:01:57 PM6/12/17