[GSoC] Disco: Disco worker in more efficient programming languages (Haskell).

Katarzyna Streich

Mar 21, 2014, 2:48:23 PM3/21/14
to beam-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I would like to introduce myself, my name is Kasia Streich, I wish to participate in this year's edition of GSoC (better submit late than never). The project of my choice: Disco - Idea 1: Disco worker in more efficient programming languages (to be more specific, Haskell). Few words about me: I'm a student of Master studies in Mathematics - University of Wroclaw, Poland (hope to graduate this year). I have Bachelor degree in both Computer Science and Mathematics (the same university). I've worked for 7 months as an Erlang programmer and have some academic experience writing in Python and Haskell and I hope to gain new one contributing to my first open source project.