[GSoC 2017] Proposal for Elixir Language Server

Nishith Shah

Apr 2, 2017, 3:44:43 AM4/2/17
to BEAM Community
Hello everyone,

I am Nishith Kumar Shah, a Mathematics and Computing student from India. I am interested in the project "Language Server Implementation for Elixir" and have been in touch with Michał Muskala regarding this. After discussions with him about the project, I have written a draft proposal here: https://gist.github.com/nishithshah2211/a5050b080d7e8d99c1020019f312c95d
The proposal was reviewed once by Michał and after his feedback, it is at its second version of the draft. I would love to get some feedback regarding the quality of the proposal and suggestions on what I should change to make a better proposal.

Thanks,
Nishith Kumar Shah,
India

José Valim

Apr 2, 2017, 4:10:24 AM4/2/17
to BEAM Community, Nishith Shah
Please submit the proposal to Google as the period for submission will end soon. If we have any questions, we can reach you afterwards. :) good luck!
--

José Valim
Skype: jv.ptec

Nishith Shah

Apr 2, 2017, 6:35:28 AM4/2/17
to José Valim, BEAM Community
Thank you José. I have submitted the proposal on the site.

Nishith