Weekly report on my project related to zotonic.

anant sharma

Jul 12, 2015, 1:02:07 PM7/12/15
to beam-co...@googlegroups.com, Marc Worrell, Arjan Scherpenisse
Hello everyone,
This week I have added another module (mod_multi_factor_authentication) to zotonic. I have transferred all my functions from  mod_authentication to it.
Now user has the option to trigger multi-factor authentication via email by activating mod_multi_factor_authentication from module option in the site.And can add extra layer of security to their account.

I have pushed all my code on github. Here is the link.

I have also started working on another module that will be used to authenticate using message sent to the user who is trying to login on his mobile phone, that will contain an OTP(one time password). Firstly, I will add all my codes to mod_authentication only.When everything works than I will separate it from that module and make separate module for it .

Regards,
Anant