GSOC Mentors invite

Mickaël Rémond

Mar 11, 2016, 3:34:13 AM3/11/16
to beam-co...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

In preparation of accepting and starting reviewing student proposals, I think I have now sent invite to all possible mentors that are mentioned on the BEAM Community wiki.
If this is not the case / did not get through just let me know.

Cheers,

--
Mickaël Rémond

Benoit Chesneau

Mar 11, 2016, 12:26:35 PM3/11/16
to BEAM Community
Hi Mickaël,

Nicolas Dufour who is working with me on the barrel project would like to help as a mentor, is this possible to him to join? I will send you his email address privately if it's OK. Let me know anyway :)

Best,

- benoît

Michael Uvarov

Mar 11, 2016, 3:00:59 PM3/11/16
to beam-co...@googlegroups.com
I can also be another mentor for MongooseIM project.

Christopher Meiklejohn

Mar 11, 2016, 5:42:00 PM3/11/16
to Zeeshan Lakhani, Mickaël Rémond, BEAM Community
Hi Mickaël,

Can I have Zeeshan Lakhani invited as a mentor for the Lasp project?

Thanks!
Christopher

Mickaël Rémond

Mar 14, 2016, 5:11:25 AM3/14/16
to Michael Uvarov, beam-co...@googlegroups.com
Hello Michael,

There is no Mongooseim project this year in GSoc Beam community.

Mickaël Rémond

Mar 14, 2016, 5:13:59 AM3/14/16
to Christopher Meiklejohn, Zeeshan Lakhani, BEAM Community
Hello Christopher,

The number of mentor asked to Google was defined when we submitted our request to join the GSOC project, so do not count firmly on Zeeshan being able to get a mentorship. We will see what happen next. However, in worst cases, he can help with your review anyway.

Cheers,

Christopher Meiklejohn

Mar 14, 2016, 2:39:49 PM3/14/16
to Mickaël Rémond, Zeeshan Lakhani, BEAM Community
OK, please let me know.

- Christopher

Jean Parpaillon

Mar 21, 2016, 7:00:47 AM3/21/16