Previous week report on my project related to zotonic.

anant sharma

Jul 23, 2015, 4:24:57 AM7/23/15
to BEAM Community, Arjan Scherpenisse, Marc Worrell
Hello ,
Since,last week I have been developing multi - factor authentication via mobile phone(by sending one time password to the user) prototype. The OTP prototype works using user's email address ,when it is complete I will work on sms integration in zotonic and thus, instead of sending an email to the user  it will send an otp to the user's mobile phone.

I have committed all my code on github, Here is the link .

All my changes are in mod_authentication ,when everything is working I will shift it to a separate module and will link this new module to mod_authentication. So that the user gets a chance to activate/ deactivate multi-factor authentication via mobile phone( for secured login by extra tier of security ) in the site built using zotonic.

Regards,
Anant