Not able to Build Beam Project in Intellija Having Java 1.8 JDK

VIKAS YADAV

Apr 11, 2018, 3:04:36 AM4/11/18
to BEAM Community
Hi All,

I am using OSX and java version 1.8
 > javac -version
javac 1.8.0_144

I am getting below error when I am trying to build apache Beam Project.

 (default-compile) on project beam-runners-core-construction-java: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:

symbol:   method putAllSideInputs(java.util.Map<java.lang.String,org.apache.beam.model.pipeline.v1.RunnerApi.SideInput>)
[ERROR]   location: class org.apache.beam.model.pipeline.v1.RunnerApi.CombinePayload.Builder

Any one have any suggestion what I am missing ?

Mickaël Rémond

Apr 11, 2018, 3:18:23 AM4/11/18
to vikaskum...@gmail.com, BEAM Community
Hello,

This mailing list is not about Apache Beam, it is about all technologies built upon the Erlang VM.
Please read https://beamcommunity.github.io for details.

Best regards,

--
Mickaël Rémond