[Zotonic]: Interest in Ideas #2, #4 and #5

tante...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2017, 7:02:51 PM3/14/17
to BEAM Community
Hello Everyone,

I am Tante Melki, a student from Cameroon, I am interested in working with Zotonic for the Google Summer of Code. Been coding with Erlang for about a year and a half.

I am interested in the following ideas from Zotonic:

Idea #2: Admin edit page improvements
Idea #4: Mailing list / e-mail module extensions
Idea #5: Moving the zotonic sh scripts to erlang/escript

In the mean time I have already cloned the Zotonic repo, built it,  setup the environment and plan to start working on some issues soon.

Kind regards.

Marc Worrell

Mar 15, 2017, 11:23:21 AM3/15/17
to tante...@gmail.com, BEAM Community
Hi Tante,

Welcome to Beam and Zotonic!
Great that you are interested in some projects.

The Zotonic team can be found on the Zotonic mailinglists and on Gitter.
See http://zotonic.com/support for details.

Kind regards,

Marc Worrell