[GSoC 2017] Support for "let's encrypt" ACME protocol

Konstantinos Kallas

Mar 28, 2017, 5:29:38 AM3/28/17
to BEAM Community
Hello

I am a CS student  in National Technical University of Athens, and currently I am doing my thesis on Erlang Compilation, under the supervision of Kostis Sagonas. I would like to participate in Google Summer of Code this year working on the support for "let's encrypt" ACME protocol for ejabberd (https://github.com/beamcommunity/beamcommunity.github.com/wiki/Project:-ejabberd#idea-1-support-for-lets-encrypt-acme-protocol).
I would like to ask how should I proceed before writing my proposal? Which of the stated possible mentors is the one that I need to contact?
In my github page [https://github.com/angelhof/] you can find some of the projects i have worked on. If you need any more information on my background feel free to ask :)
I am happily waiting for some feedback.

Regards,
Kallas Konstantinos

Mickaël Rémond

Mar 30, 2017, 5:28:00 AM3/30/17
to Konstantinos Kallas, BEAM Community
Hello Kallas,

I think your application would be a great fit for the project.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I will put you in touch with the possible mentor by email (Evgeny Khramtsov)

Thanks !

--
Mickaël Rémond