Elixir Idea #1: Port ExDoc to Elm

Faraaz Ahmad

Feb 4, 2018, 11:47:04 AM2/4/18
to BEAM Community
Hello Everyone!
My name is Faraaz. I am an undergraduate in Computer Engineering in New Delhi. I'm currently in my second year.

I really like the concept of ExDoc and would love to contribute to this project idea. I have made 2 tiny packages in Elixir and also written 2 blog posts about one.

So I have quite a little experience with ExDoc. I wish to be a viable candidate for this project. I would be really grateful if you would point me towards the direction where I need to learn the internals of ExDoc.

Thanking you,
Syed Faraaz Ahmad

José Valim

Feb 4, 2018, 12:16:28 PM2/4/18
to Faraaz Ahmad, BEAM Community
Hi Faraaz, welcome!

Maybe a good first step is to look at the issues tracker and see if there is any first step you can take. If you have any questions, please let us know.

José Valim
Founder and
Director of R&D