Re: MongooseIM: Idea #3: Webhooks

Stefan Strigler

Feb 28, 2014, 3:51:01 AM2/28/14
to Tah Teche, beam-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tah Teche,

thanks for introducing yourself. Unfortunately there is not much related documentation on this matter except for general documentation of ejabberd and this page, which is probably slightly outdated but a good start:

Also please note that a part of this project would be to come up with a good proposal on how this API could actually look like.

A while ago I've started implementing a small proof of concept which can be found here:

Greets, Steve

Hello,

I am Tah Teche Tende from the University of Buea in Cameroon, West Africa. I am a third year Geology student and have been programming with PHP/MySQL for a little more than 2 years. I have made contact with the beam-community before but without introducing myself.

I started learning erlang 2 months ago as I have had growing interest in concurrent/distributed systems. I have built and used a wide array of web services and REST API's with PHP and think that this experience will be useful for Idea #3: Webhooks I have never programmed in erlang professionally but would love and do all I can to do this project. I will also love more info on this project (related documentation, etc).

Thanks