Idea #2: Implementation of XEP-0280 Message Carbons

Fabulous Fringel Blaise

Feb 27, 2014, 9:52:45 AM2/27/14
to beam-co...@googlegroups.com

Hi, my name is KPWE BLAISE MBEH, 3rd year undergraduate student of the College of technology, University of Buea. I got in erlang about three months ago, because I was interesting in building concurrent android applications and erlang seems the best functional language of choice. I'm interested in the MongooseIM project, Idea #2:Implementation of XEP-0280 Message Carbons. I also have a brief understanding of XMPP.

I would just like to know, how do I go about writing the proposal.
Thanks

Stefan Strigler

Feb 28, 2014, 3:41:43 AM2/28/14
to Fabulous Fringel Blaise, beam-co...@googlegroups.com
Hey, as to my understanding it's a bit too early to come up with proposals already. Currently it's more about to familiarize yourself with the project ideas proposed, discuss and make suggestions. Or just ask questions about them.

Greets, Steve

Fabulous Fringel Blaise

Mar 13, 2014, 6:19:36 AM3/13/14
to beam-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefan,
   I have been reading up on some of the documentations you said could help me write a good proposal. Also, I did build MongooseIM on my PC and was getting to know my way around it. Tried writing a couple of modules too. I know some organizations do not permit you to write code snippet in your proposal, so I was wondering if I'm allowed to?
thaanks.