Anonymity protections in Beaker browser? Support for Tor / I2P?

mutag...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2017, 2:21:46 PM10/8/17
to Beaker Browser
[Deleted previous post, which had some unrelated text accidentally included.]

Let's suppose that one wanted to publish something controversial via beaker.  Something that a powerful person might not want released--evidence that the South Korean president was redirecting millions in government funds to her psychic, for example?  (1)

What would prevent the South Korea police from showing up at your doorstop the next day for a one-way ride to extreme massage camp?   Are there any plans to integrate Beaker with Tor / I2P networks?

(1) http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/11/01/500176290/pressure-mounts-on-s-korean-president-to-step-down-amid-scandal

Paul Frazee

Oct 10, 2017, 12:11:32 PM10/10/17
to Beaker Browser
Beaker doesn't have a toolset for anonymous publishing currently.

Our mission is to decentralize the production and ownership of software and data on the Web. Anonymous publishing is important, but not our current priority.

mutag...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 3:57:41 PM10/11/17
to Beaker Browser
Okay, thanks for the response!