Help getting BeagleBone project running on BB Black

lagrecjo

Dec 29, 2014, 6:27:41 PM12/29/14
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a BB project in C built with IAR and wish to get this running on the BB Black. I am using TI's MLO (modified for GPMC specific setup needs) and use the TIImage to create the application from the IAR binary as follows:

tiimage 0x80000000 MMCSD ITB_MainBoard.bin app

I have copied the BB MLO and the app image to the SD Card. I am using the user boot switch on the board to force load from SD Card but the app does not start. Is there different MLO source from TI for the BB Black and/or do I need a different load address specified in the app file?

Best regards,
John