Seeed Studio's 5" touch screen LCD for BeagleBone

Stephane Charette

Jul 10, 2016, 4:58:10 AM7/10/16
to BeagleBoard
Anyone else try Seeed's 5" or 7" LCDs?  http://www.seeedstudio.com/item_detail.html?p_id=2642

I have the 5" model hooked up to my BBGW­.  I have the screen working.  I have touch working.

But when it comes to the 5 buttons below the screen (LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, ENTER) I can only get RIGHT and UP to work.

The other buttons -- LEFT, DOWN, and ENTER -- are not generating any events that I've seen:

I don't know at this point if the problem is the LCD I purchased, or if I have to enable/disable something on the BBGW to gain access to all the keyboard events.  Was hoping someone might know.

Stéphane