How to change my screen resolution? TI-Android-4.2.2-JB on Beagleboneblack

호성손

Jul 7, 2015, 6:00:57 AM7/7/15
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I want to change my screen resolution. environment : TI-Android-4.2.2-JB on Beagleboneblack, 7' HDMI Touch LCD(not a cape.)

I have tried some solutions : modifing uEnv.txt -> didn't change resolution. adb shell am display-size 800x480 -> dind't fit my screen.

plz let me know how to change my screen reoslution to 800x480...

if i have to modify kernel source, plz let me know 'where' and 'source to add'... sorry i request many things but i'm newb...

thank you

dropsh...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2016, 6:45:36 PM1/9/16
to BeagleBoard