T Obulesu

Jul 25, 2017, 5:12:22 AM7/25/17
to BeagleBoard

Hi All..
I need the following tasks to be done by the BBB...
btw am using the Debian 8.7 2017-03-19 4GB SD IoT image...

1. When the BBB boots for the first time (While installing the image for the first time:),
     >> Install few python modules (ex: flask, ifnet...etc)
    Once the board is ready,
     >> check for the proxy...if there is...set the proxy settings for apt-get, wget....etc
     >> Go to the specified url (a git URL) and download the specified file and install it..
     >> I have a small python application in that pirticular link. Finlly run that file

2. When board reboots:
    >>  Go to the specified url (a git URL) and download the specified file.
    >> check for the proxy...if there is...set the proxy settings for apt-get, wget....etc

3. Define a cron job for:
    >>Go to the specified url (a git URL) and download the specified file..if there is any new software...restart the board..

I almost got the info for Pi and aware of how to do it..
but i's bit tricky for me to do the same with BBB.
And , I need to install the same OS in some other 30 BBBs..

Can someone help me?